H.264 Compression minimizes file size in order to maximize the hard drive's recording time, as well as transfer video for viewing over the internet.
The multi-tasking feature allows up to five functions to occur on the system at one time: record video, watch live video or playback video, while also monitoring and managing the system remotely, and also backing up files.
When watching video live, the display resolution is 704x480. When playing back previously recorded video, the resolution will depend on the recording settings selected during setup.
Connects to a Monitor
Display on any TV or 19" or larger PC Monitor (4 BNC input, 2 BNC and 1 VGA output). The system supports multiple VGA resolution settings: 800x600, 1024x768 and 1280x1024.
Select CIF or D1 recoding depending on your preference. CIF provides real-time recording and smooth video playback [30 frames per second per channel at a playback resolution of 352x240]. While D1 records at a slower frame per second, but allows a larger video image size, which can be useful for the recognition and identification of people and objects [7.5 frames per second per channel at a playback resolution of 704x480].
Three Viewing Modes
Select from 3 different viewing modes:
1. Single Cam: Display 1 camera at a time
2. Multi-Cam: Display 2 or 4 cameras at once on a split screen.
3. Timed Auto-Sequence: Display a timed-auto sequence, which shows each camera for a few seconds and rotates the view through all cameras one at a time.
Three Search Options
Quickly find previously recorded video by searching in one of three ways:
1. Time: search video within a specific time frame
2. Motion Detection Event: search video by occurrences of motion
3. Alarm Triggered Event: search video by items that triggered an alert.
Backup video files from the surveillance system to a PC, Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive in order to free-up space for new video while retaining important footage.
Four Recording Modes
Select from 4 different recording modes:
1. Advanced Motion Detection: Advanced motion detection settings help to minimize false alarms. The easy-to-use motion detection set-up screen allows you to mask out certain areas which frequently experience heavy movement in order to avoid false alarms and unnecessary triggers.
2. Time-Schedule: Record based on a pre-set schedule that you choose depending on your needs. For example, only at night, only during office hours or only during non-business hours.
3. Alarm Sensor Trigger: Only records when the alarm sensor has been triggered. The sensor can be configured to various sensitivities to eliminate non-critical motion triggers. (Alarm sensor not included.)
4. Manual: When set to manual, the system can be turned on to record 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or until you manually turn it off.
The user-friendly interface, along with the accompanying mouse and remote control, make moving through the program menus a breeze.
-DVR supports RS-485 compliant Pan-Tilt-Zoom cameras (not included)
-DVR supports eight channels of audio (audio cameras or mics not included)
--Video: 16 BNC inputs / 2 BNC and 1 VGA output
--Audio: 4/1 (Mic/cams not included)
-Two USB 2.0 ports for USB mouse and USB back-up drive connectivity
-DVR Power Supply: 12V 4A
-DVR Operating Temperature: 50°-104°F
COMPATIBILITY Works with PC, MAC, Windows and Most 3G Smart Phones
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and MAC OS 10.6
Compatible Internet Browsers: Internet Explorer (IE), Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (with IE Plug-In)
Remote Monitoring on a Supported 3G Smart Phone - stay in touch on the go! Instantly view live video, one camera at a time on 3G networks. Supported Smart Phones: iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry OS 5, Running Windows Mobile Pro 6.0, 6.1, 6.5 Operating System, Running Symbian Operating System.
*This product is Recertified.
A recertified product is one that is returned by a customer, for whatever reason, and then restored to original working condition after undergoing an intensive inspection process by qualified technicians. The recertified product is then offered at a substantially discounted price. All stock of our current products are guaranteed to be in working condition and have been successfully tested for optimal performance. 7 day return policy is in effect for both in-store and online purchases. See in store for more details.